Turn Ultrasound Services Into a Profit Center
– Discover an array of additional ultrasound dates, including our exciting new advanced imaging camp. –
Diagnostic Ultrasound Training
We have over 10 years of experience in training veterinarians and veterinary technicians to perform abdominal ultrasounds and echocardiograms. Whether you're looking to enhance or perfect your ultrasound scanning technique, we can help!
Race-Approved CE Credits
Hours of Scanning Time!
Hours of Lecture
Intermediate Camp-May 21st-May 23rd, 2024- Sold Out
Intermediate Camp-June 11-13th, 2024- Sold Out
Advanced Imaging Camp July 16th-18th, 2024- 2 spots Left (see more information below)
Intermediate Camp-August 13th-15th, 2024- 3 Spots Left
Advanced Imaging Camp-September 17th-19th, 2024- 1 Spot Left (see more information below)
Intermediate Camp-October 15th-17, 2024- 3 Spots Left
Earn 19 CE Credits
$2,450 per person
301 Commerce St. Suite F
WAUKESHA, WI 53186
3:1 Student-to-Instructor Ratio
Our scanning groups are limited to 3 students. Students are grouped with peers that have similar skill levels.
We'll teach a guided protocol to ensure that students can perform a complete scan to be submitted for telemedicine interpretation.
All instructors are certified mobile sonographers.
Each student will be provided with breakfast and lunch as well as your favorite specialty drink to help keep you on your game.
If you're in the market for a new machine, we'll have an ultrasound vendor on hand to answer any questions you have.
Advanced Imaging Camp
Introducing our exciting new imaging camp tailored for aspiring sonographers in the veterinary and technician fields.
This advanced three-day camp is specifically designed for individuals who have completed our highly acclaimed three-day abdominal wet lab. It is aimed at enhancing sonographers' current skill set by focusing on advanced techniques to refine their imaging abilities.
Priced at $2450, this immersive course will be conducted in small groups of just three people, ensuring a personalized and interactive learning experience. Participants will also earn 19 Continuing Education (CE) credits.
During the camp, you will delve into a range of fascinating topics, including:
1) Immersing yourself in the world of foreign body presentations, gaining invaluable knowledge to make sound decisions.
2) Renal imaging, where you will explore the varying degrees of renal disease with a specific emphasis on the ureters and associated pathology. Additionally, you will learn about useful tools to aid in the differentiation of renal disease.
3) Mastering ultrasound anatomy by using landmarks and vessels as your trusted guides to interpret normal and abnormal sonographic appearances.
4) Enhancing your skills in investigating the hepatobiliary system, with expert instruction on vasculature and tips on tracing the gall bladder, common bile duct, and the duodenal papilla.
5) Becoming a proficient and skilled artist in tracing and following the intricate pathways of the intestines and vasculature.
6) Refining your abilities to obtain the best possible adrenal gland images, ensuring accurate diagnoses.
7) Reviewing real-life cases that incorporate both ultrasound and CT imaging, allowing you to fully comprehend the clinical picture and make well-informed diagnostic decisions.
Furthermore, during breakout sessions, we can tailor the content to your specific interests and needs, ensuring a truly customized learning experience.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to take your sonography skills to the next level. Join us at our advanced imaging camp and embark on an unforgettable journey of professional growth and development.
Our next ultrasound course is in...
Veterinary Ultrasound Training Services
A member of our team will come to your clinic and train you on your ultrasound equipment.
We'll cover knobology & taking measurements, we'll also teach you an ultrasound scanning technique that can quickly be memorized and mastered; whether your focus is abdominal ultrasound or echocardiograms.
REQUEST MORE INFO
Ultrasound Wet Labs
We offer hands-on wet labs for abdominal ultrasound, echocardiograms, and fine needle aspiration.
We maintain small group sizes to ensure maximum participation and rotate instructors frequently to provide a variety of teaching styles.
REQUEST MORE INFO
Set up a personal one-on-one wet lab and ride along with one of our mobile sonographers. Our sonographer will provide personalized hands-on training based on your skill set. This is a great way to see ultrasound being used in a clinical setting.
We'll work with you to create a personalized schedule based on your availability, and the number of training days you'd like.
REQUEST MORE INFO
7 W Beloit St, Darien, WI 53114, USA